To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in MMA Fitness Corporation, DBA: Legends Kickboxing & 24hr Fitness (herein known as “MMA Fitness” or “gym”) martial arts and combat sports program(s). I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the participation in martial arts and combat sports programs offered at MMA Fitness, including physical injury or even death, and hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said event, knowing that the associated physical activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OR LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY or PERMANENT DISABILITY - INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained to me, or loss or damage to property owned by me, because of participation in this course. I further certify that I am at least 18 years of age. If under 18, my parent/guardian is the below signed.
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE, MMA Fitness, its owners, officers, servants, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as “RELEASEES”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in physical activity, or while on or upon the premises where the event is being conducted.
It is my expressed intent that this release and hold harmless agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, and COVENANT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina.
MMA Fitness highly recommends that you undergo a physical examination before undertaking a martial arts and combat sports program(s). I understand that my failure to have a physical exam performed may result in a condition causing serious injury or death. I hereby further represent that I have no medical or other condition that would expose me to any type of unusual risk while participating in classes, instruction and use of facilities.
In signing this release, I, for myself and/or as parent/guardian, hereby acknowledge and represent that I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement, UNDERSTAND IT, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made; and I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL, ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.
To provide the safest possible training environment for our martial arts community during this global health pandemic, we’ve implemented the following rules and restrictions (herein known as “Safety Protocols”) for anyone planning to train at MMA Fitness.
These safety measures are intended to do everything possible to minimize risk, and ensure the safety, health, well-being and protection for our members, free trial guests, guest observers, instructors, and staff.
MMA Fitness grants the privilege of membership access and may suspend or cancel a membership at any time for non-compliance with these Safety Protocols, and/or for any reason. By initialing, signing, and dating this form, you acknowledge that (1) you will not hold MMA Fitness, its owners, instructors, staff, members, lease holders, volunteers, or guests liable should you contract COVID-19 while participating in activities at the gym and (2) you have thoroughly read and understand MMA Fitness Safety Protocols and will abide by the below described at all times when entering the Gym to attend, participate or observe classes, and when using the facility for any reason, be it for a free trial class, as a guest observer, or as a member.
As a free trial guest, member, or guest observer, you agree to:
• Assume any and all liability for your health and well-being by physically attending the premises of MMA Fitness, despite the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
• Abide by social distancing rule(s) by keeping a 6-foot distance between members, instructors, staff, and guests unless physically impossible.
• Minimize unnecessary physical contact with others.
• Thoroughly wipe down personal equipment before use with the sanitation supplies provided by MMA Fitness.
• Thoroughly clean all equipment with sanitizing cleaner and return it to its original place for proper storage after every use.
• Discard all trash (including used disposable face masks, band aids, wipes etc.) in waste baskets.
• Take all belongings (water bottles, uniforms, equipment, clothing, mouth pieces, gloves etc.) home at the end of class. The Gym will discard things at the end of class if left behind.
YOU AGREE TO NOT VISIT THE GYM UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• If you think you have or know you have COVID-19 until ALL the following conditions are met; you have gone 3 days (72 hrs.) with no fever, AND your symptoms have improved, AND it has been at least 10 days since your symptoms first appeared. Symptoms of COVID-19 may include fever or chills, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
• If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 even if you are not displaying symptoms. You may resume attendance after 10 days have passed since you first tested positive as long as you remain symptom free OR after you receive two negative test results in a row, that are at least 24 hours apart.
• NOT visit the gym for at least 14 days after exposure to anyone who recently tested positive for COVID-19 or who is displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 as noted above.
• Exercise caution before returning to the gym if you recently participated in an event where social distancing precautions (6-ft physical distancing and face masks) were not followed or traveled outside of the United States or to domestic hotspots. If these situations arise, contact MMA Fitness so we can discuss when you may return.
Hours of Operation & Attendance
• Understand that we may include a periodic intermission for purposes of sanitation and cleaning of equipment, mats, and restrooms.
• Understand that our operating hours allow for a one-hour class, at which time, we must clear the facility of members to get it cleaned and sanitized for the next class. Socializing inside the facility is prohibited at this time.
• Guests may observe classes.
Children may not be left unattended to play inside the gym before or after class for safety, health, and sanitary reasons. Once your child’s class is finished, please be ready to pick them up. We know this isn’t our normal operating procedure, but we thank you for doing your part as we work together to keep our community safe for all our valued members, guests, instructors, and staff.
Please check back with us regularly in the gym or on our local Facebook pages as guidelines may change based on CDC and State requirements for sanitation and social distancing, as well as facility hours of operation and class schedules.
This release covers all participants/free trial members/guests/members listed above. By signing this document, I, for myself and/or as parent/guardian, hereby acknowledge that I have read, fully understand, and agree with the Liability Waiver terms as set forth within.
Please write full legal names. First names or single names will not be accepted. We require that all information be filled out completely to attend a free trial class or to become a member.
Date of Birth
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 YEARS
Date of Birth
Date of Birth
Date of Birth
Date of Birth
I have read the Membership Agreement and agree to all terms and conditions
Sign up for a FREE WEEK of unlimited classes and access to exclusive events, promotions, products and more..!
Participant / Guardian Signature: