KIDS & JUNIORS
White Belt (Beginner):
- The white belt signifies a beginner who is just starting their journey in Dutch kickboxing.
- Students at this level focus on learning the fundamental techniques, stances, and basic movements of kickboxing.
- Emphasis is placed on developing proper form, balance, and basic defensive skills.
- Yellow belt students continue to build on their foundational knowledge.
- They begin to incorporate more complex combinations and footwork into their training.
- Basic self-defense techniques are introduced at this stage.
- At the orange belt level, students further refine their striking techniques.
- They develop better control and precision in their punches, kicks, and knee strikes.
- Defensive tactics become more advanced
- Green belt practitioners continue to expand their offensive and defensive repertoire.
- They focus on speed, timing, and agility in their movements.
- Sparring with controlled contact is introduced at this level to apply techniques in a practical context.
- Blue belt students are considered intermediate level practitioners.
- They work on enhancing their power and conditioning to deliver more impactful strikes.
- Technical sparring sessions become more intense and competitive.
- The purple belt is often considered an advanced intermediate level.
- At this stage, students continue to refine their techniques, with a focus on fluidity and precision.
- Complex combinations and strategies are introduced, including counters and feints.
- Purple belt students typically have a good understanding of distance control and spacing.
- Sparring sessions become more challenging and incorporate a wider range of tactics.
- Brown belt represents a high level of skill and proficiency in Dutch kickboxing.
- Students at this level often start assisting in teaching lower-ranked students.
- Advanced techniques, combinations, and strategies are a major focus.
- Achieving a black belt in Dutch kickboxing is a significant accomplishment.
- Black belt students have a deep understanding of the sport and its principles.
- They can demonstrate a wide range of techniques with precision, power, and control.
- Black belt practitioners may also be involved in coaching and training others.